Summary: Looking for a solution to extract email addresses from Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016? Have you tried sending Outlook email addresses without success? Don’t worry, today we will show you how to do this extraction without data loss.
Situations, where you want to share your email address with others, will be after the opt-out process. Or you just want to backup your entire list of Outlook. However, it is important to delete email contacts from Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016 and 2013 without losing data.
We will show you how to export Outlook email addresses to excel format on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 operating systems. So just read this article to know how to delete Outlook email addresses
How to Delete Email Address from Outlook?
There are two best ways to export email addresses from folders in Outlook 2019, 2016 and 2013 –
- Manual of procedures
- Automated and just-in-time process
Extract Email Addresses from Outlook – Manually
Follow the steps below to import all the required email addresses from your Outlook distribution list.
- To perform this task manually, first open MS Outlook 2019, 2016 and 2013
- Then click on the “Information” tab in the main menu
- Then select Open and Export and then Import / Export to delete the email address
- Now in the Import and Export Wizard, click Export to file from the options provided
- Here, select Comma Separated Values from the Create Data section
- Now just select the desired Outlook folder where you want the contacts and click Next
- After that, browse to the storage location to save the extracted data. Here, set the name accordingly
- Click Assign Custom Fields to select a field
- Here, if you only want to delete email addresses from email folders in Outlook 2019, 2016, and 2013, click Clear Map. Click OK to continue
- Click Finish to finish extracting Outlook contacts to Excel.
Some Disadvantages of Using Manual Method
However, the manual process of sending email addresses from MS Outlook seems simple. But unfortunately you have to face some limitations –
- This is not possible if you want to extract email addresses from multiple folders in Outlook. Because you can only send contacts from one Outlook folder at a time using this method.
- Also, the manual process is a time-consuming task.
- You also need to install and configure Outlook correctly.
- Also, if there is an error in the Outlook folder, you cannot perform this manual operation.
Automatic Solution to Extract Email Addresses from Outlook
In order to avoid such restrictions, we recommend that you choose a smart solution. This way, you won’t have any mistakes while working. Therefore, the most reliable and fastest is Outlook Attachment Extractor Tool.
This is the perfect software to help you export email addresses from Outlook in a few easy steps. If there are duplicate email addresses, you can easily delete them. Also, this utility completes this contact process without affecting your data.
Similarly, if you want to export only selected email addresses, this app can do that too. Or some Outlook data files are affected by vulnerabilities such as corruption. However, this tool will delete all contacts from Outlook 2019, 2016 and 2013 mailing lists.
Complete Guide to Extract Multiple Email Address in Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2010
- First, Download and Install the above software on your computer
- First click Add File or Add Folder or Find File
- Then click Change to select the path
- Now apply the filter you choose from the various filters provided
- Finally, click the Extract button to extract the email address from Outlook.
However, sometimes you want to transfer your Outlook email address to another location. In this way, in today’s article, we show the difference. Therefore, you can use any of the above methods to extract email addresses from Outlook 2019, 2016 and 2013. So make sure you do this deletion process without any interruption. share your information. Therefore, we recommend that you choose a professional and direct.