In this article, we will cover how to import EML file to Office 365. There are many similar questions on the Internet and an unlimited number of solutions. But you know what? However, users still face many problems while importing bulk files. If you’re also one of the users looking for the same solution, don’t worry. Keep it up to the end and get 100% of the expected result.
EML is the standard file format for e-mail or e-mail. This is the file extension used for e-mail messages stored in the Internet Message Format Protocol. It is widely supported with Outlook Express, Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, Apple Mail and other common e-mail programs. But as technology explores itself, users are also turning to more flexible platforms. This is why many end users want to import EML into their Office 365 accounts.
On the other hand, Office 365 is one of the highest-rated web cloud email clients. Integrate calendar, contacts, tasks, notes and favorites in your inbox. Now the question arises, why import EML into Outlook 365? Here are some reasons to migrate EML to o365.
Why Do Need to Import EML File to Office 365?
- Office 365 is a safe & secure cloud-based e-mail service that allows users to send and receive e-mail.
- It allows users to manage their email accounts securely and for free.
Designed and developed by Microsoft, Office 365 is widely regarded as more reliable and valuable to users.
- Save all attachments in one location, so you don’t have to search for files again.
- You can use the Share draft option to review your email before sending it to others.
How to Transfer EML File to Office 365 – Manual Method
We understand our users’ questions, so we’ll walk you through how to move your EML to Office 365. In this paragraph, we’re breaking it into two parts. First you need to export Windows Live Mail emails to PST format, then import PST files to Office 365. For better understanding, the steps and screenshots are provided below:
Method 1: Move EML File to Office 365
Step 1: Convert the EML file to PST format
- Start Windows Live Mail on your system
- Click the File menu
- Click Export Email and select Email
- Now select the program as Microsoft Exchange. Click the Next button
- Select the folder you want to export from Windows Live Mail
- Click the OK button and the conversion process will begin
- When the task is completed, click the Done button.
Step 2: Import PST to Office 365
- Sign in to your Office 365 account
- Go to the import page, then create a new job to upload data to the Office 365 Azure storage path
- Now copy and save the web upload SAS URL
- Install Azure AzCopy utility and run it
- Users must use a command prompt to upload a PST file with the AzCopy.exe utility in Office 365
- Create a CSV file with all the mailbox details
- Create a PST import task to validate the CSV file
- Now export the PST file to Office 365.
Disadvantages of Manual Method
- Long and slow process.
- Risk of data loss.
- Technical knowledge required.
To overcome this limitation, we will talk about an automatic tool which is smart enough to do all the tasks without any technical problems. Let’s move on to the next section to understand how the software works and its functions.
Automatic Solution to Import EML File to Office 365
If you need an urgent solution to open EML file in Office 365 without using the manual method above, SysTools Best EML to Office 365 Migration Tool gives you the option to import the batch file into Office 365 at once. First ask the user to select the folder that contains the EML file, then upload all the emails stored in the source folder. No technical knowledge is required to import large amounts of data. Users can set up a Microsoft 365 account simply by entering their login credentials. The best thing about this software is that it is a completely standalone utility. Therefore, there is no need to install any additional programs.
The software provides an easy-to-use interface that makes it easy for all users to process their applications. All beginners can easily understand the steps of this application and follow it without any problems. Working with this utility is very easy as every step of the application is explained to the user. It is also compatible with almost all Windows OS versions, including the latest Windows 11 and 10.
How to Transfer EML File to Office 365- Complete Guide
- First Download and open the EML Converter Software
- Click Select files and folders to upload the .eml file
- Now select Office 365 as the saved file type and choose the Advanced setting
- You can define your Office 365 settings:
Deployment App – Use this to transfer all data from direct EML file to Office 365 account directly
- Now provide your Office 365 account email address and click the Validate button
- Now a popup will appear with the message Sent. Here is the OK button
- Provide an email ID to sign in to your Microsoft 365 account
- Provide your Microsoft 365 account password and click the Sign In button
- Get permission and proceed to the next step
- When you have successfully validation, click the Export button
Advanced Features of Using Automatic Tool
- Convert Multiple EML Files to Office 365: The best part of using this software is converting EML files to Office 365 in batch mode.
- 100% Accurate and Fast: It is a versatile email conversion application that keeps all your data accurate. Users can convert EML files to Office 365 accurately and quickly at the same time.
- Standalone Application: This application allows you to convert EML files to another format without installing external applications. It is a standalone utility that perfectly meets all your EML to Office 365 conversion needs.
- Save Output to Desired Location: This is a risk-free software that allows you to freely choose the output location after converting the EML file to Office 365.
- Compatible with Windows OS: It works with all Windows OS including Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, etc.
In this blog, we provide the best way to import EML file to Office 365. If you are technically savvy, you can opt for a manual process; otherwise we provide you another simple software solution to export EML to Office 365 directly and quickly. If you wish, you can try the free trial version of the software. It supports batch conversions and single emails. If you have any questions, please contact our support team or get in touch via live chat.