In the hard times like these where Covid-19 has affected the whole world, TexInspec being an essential business as deemed by Governor Abbott, They are continuing to provide home inspections to the Dallas, Tarrant, and Surrounding Counties. They are still allowing buyers, agents, and occupants to be present at the inspection as long as there are no more than 9 people in a property at a time and there is adequate room for proper social distancing as this is the basic thing that should be followed and should not become a problem in the normal day to day functions as we speak. TexInspec is leading the chart of Inspect All Services Dallas Fort Worth has to offer and proceeding with their regular home inspection with caution in order to not create a new problem while trying to get rid of the previous ones. They are covering a large area and to check you can call on the following numbers: 817-265-5452 or 972-231-1945. the reason why we should choose TexInspec is that they are committed towards providing us the peace of mind of getting our home inspected with complete satisfaction as be sure that when an inspection is done by their team, no problems will be left unattended and all the solutions will be provided before they depart from the place. Apart from that, they also provide a number of warranties to ensure that a person is completely convinced that there is no better option for them than TexInspec as they are the best Termite inspection service Dallas Tx has to offer and has been accomplishing new levels of success in other fields since 1985.
Some of the highlighted points are:
- A free 90-day home warranty. For instance, homeowners ask: what if something breaks after we move in? Well, buy that property with confidence if you have taken the services from TexInspec Home Inspections as their services come with a free 90-day home warranty with a zero dollar deductible.
- A free 90-Day termite and carpenter ant warranty is included with your termite inspection as well.
- They also provide Buyers’ Protection Guarantee which means that if you do not buy the house that you got inspected from them before making the final decision, your next home inspection from them will be $100 off.
- They also back their inspections by 200% customer satisfaction warranty which means that if you are not satisfied at the end of the inspection, not only will they refund you but will also pay for the other home inspector to perform home inspection and if he finds out more than us did, you are covered.
- An instant computerized report printed on site which includes a summary page of repairs and a color photo journal of the home. The report is also emailed to you and your Realtor immediately after the inspection.
- “Coping with the Joys of Home Ownership” Written For Local Home buyers to help you understand your new home is also provided to you.
You need someone that is not only knowledgeable about homes but also makes sure you are properly informed to help you to be able to make the best decision possible and this is exactly what they do.
Here are some of the reviews from their customers who have taken their inspection services to make you understand better about what were the end results:
- “TexInspec… took the time to explain each and everything examined, and stopped frequently to ask if I had any questions. The report was both written well and explained to me well.” – Steven Fleming
You need someone that will be there for you in a timely manner, and wouldn’t it be great to have a full report when the inspection was complete?
- “You responded immediately the following day to an issue that we had. You went the extra mile for us and I appreciate it.” – Aaron Carlson
- “TexInspec… answered all of my questions plus provided me information I wasn’t even aware that I needed to know.” – Stephanie
To make it even more convincing, they conduct superior inspector training which means that apart from getting the education required by the state, every inspector in TexInspec receives months of training upfront and additional training every two weeks in order to ensure that they are up to date according to the recent changes in the real estate industry. All of this is done in order to give our precious customers the extreme comfort and assurance that they are going to get the best services in the market.