With the shift in cloud computing scenarios throughout 2020, companies have recognized Amazon Web Services (AWS) as a lead in public cloud adoption. The cloud market share of AWS stands at 30%, making its certification result in an 80% higher salary with an average raise ranging between $12,000 to $13,000.
What is the future of AWS?
Enterprises are adopting next-gen clouds, and AWS income is estimated to reach $43 billion by 2022.
- Almost 70% of organizations believe that the cloud improves agility.
- An online shift in 49% of enterprises has noted a faster time in operations.
- AWB has monitored and maintained database and record centers.
- AWS certification is set to level up career and increase pay.
How valuable is it to get an AWS certification?
AWS certified professionals are in demand as the leading entities in cloud computing validate their skills. Cloud projects require an understanding of the platform, knowledge of terms, and a level of expertise is demonstrated with certification. AWS is designed to train individuals with practices in cloud security and management.
- Candidate certifications: Evaluation of candidates is done based on practices and hands-on experience. You get trained with AWS services and solutions by strengthening foundational knowledge and clarifying key concepts.
- Employer certifications: As a member of the company’s internal training programs, these AWS certifications are customized to help you get acquainted with basic skills and learning training practices to deliver business needs.
Benefits of having an Amazon Web Services certification
- You get career flexibility: You stay ahead of the competition with an AWS certification. Certified AWS experts benefit enterprises by adapting skills such as managing, developing, and executing cloud services.
- Good job roles and paychecks: A certified AWS Developer ranks fourth on the list of top-paying IT certifications. The average earnings of AWS professionals are around $113,932 per year. Also, the acquired skill sets make you fit for a remote job across the globe.
- Career enhancement and recognition: AWS certified professionals are benefited during the recruitment process as Amazon contributes to 43% year-on-year growth in cloud computing.
- Cloud is the future: Amazon Web Services has grown across 190 countries, and 100,000 users take over their cloud space. Beyond 2020, as cloud augments almost every business model, the AWS certification will become a must-have in the industry.
Different levels of AWS certification
You must invest 80 hours, i.e., Three months, to plan and prepare for an AWS certification. Explore your AWS cloud knowledge at AWS Training in Pune at 3RI Technologies.
- Practitioner: This is the basic level in AWS certification and is the most recommended for beginners.
- Associate: Professionals with AWS experience can skip the practitioner level and opt for this course as it is advanced with problem-solving skills in AWS.
- Professional: This is an advanced level in AWS where you must be well-versed with a comprehensive understanding of running and troubleshooting issues.
- Specialty: The highest degree of certification in the AWS domain that requires technical basics and hands-on experience.
Which certification is best in AWS?
Depending on the area of interest and where you would like to take your career to next, the AWS certifications can be categorized into:
For architectural space and networking:
- AWS Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS Solutions Architect – Professional
- Networking Specialty
For application development
- AWS Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Developer – Associate
- AWS Developer – Professional
- Alexa Skill Builder – Specialty
AWS certifications are meant to establish professionals’ credentials as the courses are designed to ensure continuous learning and professional development. 3RI Technologies offers AWS training courses for certifications across AWS Certified DevOps Engineer, AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, to AWS Certified Solutions Architect. Visit their website and choose between certifications for roles ranging from Architect, Practitioner, or Cloud Developer.